Have a guide, tips, boss strategy? Have some cool FFXIV fanart you want to showcase? Submit your resource and we'll get it posted. Depending on the complexity, length and validity of the resource, you will also earn Gil. Gil can be used to cash out for real money or later purchase items from the store! Learn more.

Everyone that owns a PS4 will get immediate access to the FF XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV News' started by Fuzz, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Fuzz

Fuzz Eye in the Sky Jaime Lannister (Ultros) Staff Member

Experience:
    91Experience Points
    Gil:
    Gil2,709
    Achievements:
    280Achievement Points
    If you own Sony's next-gen console, the Playstation 4, you are in luck! All owners of the PS4 will receive access to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn Beta regardless if you have an account or not! You don't even have to have a Playstation Plus account. All you need is a PS4 and the Internet and you get access to Beta.

Square Enix plans on releasing the Beta on Feb. 22, 2014 and is not restricting the amount of players that can join at once.

If I had a PS4 I would be looking forward to this... I am curious as to how nice the game runs on the new console.

Attached Files:

2. LocoColt04

LocoColt04 Administrator Crysanthe Mariveaux (Ultros) Staff Member

Experience:
    13Experience Points
    Gil:
    Gil218
    Achievements:
    55Achievement Points
    I'm stoked to hop in. Playing on the PS3 is fine and all - the controller is a lot more comfortable than I would have originally anticipated - but the processing power of the system just isn't enough to keep up with a game of this caliber. Super excited for the free upgrade at release.