Have a guide, tips, boss strategy? Have some cool FFXIV fanart you want to showcase? Submit your resource and we'll get it posted. Depending on the complexity, length and validity of the resource, you will also earn Gil. Gil can be used to cash out for real money or later purchase items from the store! Learn more.

Why do you like Final Fantasy XIV: ARR?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fuzz, Oct 16, 2013.

?

What do you like about FFXIV: ARR the most?

1. Story

6 vote(s)
    19.4%
  2. Jobs/Class System

13 vote(s)
    41.9%
  3. FATES

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. Crafting/Gathering

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  5. Community

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  6. Dungeons/Primals/Raids

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  7. Graphics

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  8. Music

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  1. Diggeth

Diggeth Squire Etem Amanet (Tonberry)

Experience:
    1Experience Points
    Gil:
    Gil5
    Achievements:
    15Achievement Points
    Awesome class system that sort of carried over from XI. I have always got attached to my character. Being able to play the one character to do everything with really enhances the game for me.

2. GregoryHopkins

GregoryHopkins Squire Gregory Hopkins (Famfrit)

Experience:
    2Experience Points
    Gil:
    Gil35
    Achievements:
    5Achievement Points
    There is just so much to like. The storyline is fun and interesting. The class system prevents the need for multiple characters, while not excluding that as a possibility. The crafting system actually makes crafting and gathering fun. The community is quite friendly (though it starts to sour a bit when you get into end content). The multiserver dungeon finder makes dungeon going so much easier.

I started the 14 day trial expecting to be bored with yet another MMO, but I was pleasantly surprised. FFXIV is just so player friendly. The teleport aetherytes help as well. I purchased a description as soon as my trial time ran out.

Ultimately I just love running around with my cute little lalafell. Saving the day on a daily basis.

3. Yunamon

Yunamon Squire Yina Rainwood (Ultima)

Experience:
    1Experience Points
    Gil:
    Gil5
    Achievements:
    5Achievement Points
    I like the dungeons and primal fights. i have the best time hanging out with my friends